One of the Best Franchises Available
Entrepreneurs regularly seek the best franchises available. Franchising is a $1.3 trillion industry. Nearly 750,000 businesses employ more than 8.5 million workers, according to the International Franchising Association.
Franchises are considered superior to start-ups. Entrepreneur Magazine reports that the average failure rate for new businesses in their first five years of operation is close to 65 percent. Comparatively, franchised companies experience just 3 to 11 percent annual turnover.
Aside from statistics on business success, prospective business owners are partial to franchise models due to their brand recognition, consistent service, developed and proven operating system, and security.
Steps to Owning a Barkefellers Franchise
- Submit a request for more information
- You will be contacted by our Franchise Sales Manager
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- We will send you an Information/Disclosure/Application Packet
- Phone Interview
- Submit Franchise Application and Financial Disclosure
- On-Site Visit/Discovery Day
- Franchise Application is Approved
- Financing arrangements finalized
- Operations Manual and other franchise materials are delivered
- Location Selection
- On-Site Training
- Grand Opening!