POSITION TITLE: Hotel/Dog Attendant
REPORTS TO: Hotel Manager
FLSA STATUS: Hourly
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Part-time
The Hotel/Dog & Cat Attendant is responsible for ensuring that the overall indoor guest suites, as well as the indoor and outdoor grounds of the hotel are well cleaned and maintained. The Attendant is responsible for supervising the safety and security of appropriate play of Doggie Day Care play groups. Coordinate elimination walks and playtimes, prepare and deliver room service to our hotel guests, monitor and record guests’ overall health, (both Canine & Feline), provide guests with cleaned laundry and dishes. Clean all common areas and outdoor yards as well as equipment. Other duties include but not limited to: writing report cards and interacting with pet owners. Must be confident with all breeds and sizes of dogs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safety and security of all canine and feline animals
- Provide routine elimination walks and playtimes
- Prepare and deliver room service to our hotel guests
- Monitor and records guests overall health
- Clean and re-set suites for both canine and feline
- Provide daily clean laundry and dishes to all guests
- Routinely clean all common areas, outdoor yards and equipment
- Ability to move or lift 40lbs or more depending upon the task
- All other duties assigned.
Personal or professional dog-handling experience preferred but not required. The employee must be comfortable around all dogs and cats of all breeds and sizes. The employee must able to lift 40lbs or more depending upon the task. The employee must be able to adhere to the physical demands of the position by being able to run, lift, and bend on any given occasion. The employee must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED. The employee must have reliable transportation to and from work in order to show up at their scheduled time and ready for work.
Provide 5-Star Customer Service to Our Furry Guests & Their People!